Industrial Systems currently has career opportunity for an Electrical Engineer/Designer
Our firm is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Electrical Engineer to join our growing team of electrical and control system design professionals. This position will provide design and design oversight for electrical and control systems for material handling, process control and municipal water and wastewater projects. Responsibilities include control system design, electrical system design coordination with customers, contractors and other staff members. Roles may include serving as project manager or lead designer.
We are seeking applicants who will:
- Complete technical control system design projects.
- Edit and or write Electrical Specifications
- Create Electrical Load Summaries & Circuit Schedules
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an engineer or designer working with detailed design and project delivery. Experience with various types of electrical systems and automated control systems.
- Previous project management, engineering, and consulting experience (local experience preferred)
- BS in Electrical or Control Engineering preferred
- Familiar with National Electrical Code (Article 500 familiarity a plus)
Our ideal candidate will have in addition to the requisite experience:
- Experience working in the NW region.
- WA or OR state PE
- Fully proficient working with computer systems and a working familiarity with software used for design engineering and/or other related applications for drafting and design.
- Ability to produce quality written work products including reports, project plans and specifications
- Experience participating in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while placing an importance on teamwork as the key to success.
Our benefits package includes competitive compensation, sick leave, vacation, medical & dental benefits, 401(k) retirement plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, and in some cases, company vehicles. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your design and programming talents in collaboration with our team, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org